Friday, March 23, 2012

Banapple At Alabang Town Center!

I must say, THAT new ATC wing is really really really awesome! BonChon is there, Gong Cha is there, Chatime is there, J.Co donuts is *yay* soon to open! Not to mention other awesome stores the mall has managed to get in there, all in one place. For now, let me introduce to you guys, the home of the ever famous Banapple's Banoffee Pie..

Day after their opening. *excited much* ;)
We came as soon as we heard the news. I even cut my working time *shh.. don't tell the boss* just to be able to get there in time for dinner. lol :D

..and we ordered..
 
Grandma's Corn Chowder 80Php

Hubby was not really happy with this. A little salty for his taste, he said. BUT me and the baby super like this corn chowder, we finished two servings. lol :D This is a little reminiscent of Jollibee's sopas, only better.


Beef and Sausage Stew. I *love*!! 195Php
Again, nobody wanted to share this with me as they claimed it was salty. I didn't  mind though, I'm inlove with this baby :D Beef cubes were super lambot and the sauce complimented the rice very well. hmm.. now I'm hungry -.-

Bacon Fried Chicken Steak with Milk'shroom Gravy 175Php
Now this. This was ordered twice that day by my "always gutom" family. For some reason, they took an instant liking to this and decided to NOT leave anything for me to taste so I won't be able to vouch for it now.

Another slice pleeeeassse? Banoffee pie 95Php per slice
A trip to Banapple is never complete without ordering a slice of Banoffee pie, or their Apple Caramel Crumble Crumble Pie (which we decided to skip for now as we don't have anymore room in our tummies to spare. lol)

..and since the pie tasted really good (and for fear that we might miss it if we don't buy the whole thing), we decided to take this home with us along with a couple of muffins and cookies. lol :)

For take home :D 720Php

#thankGodforsatisfiedcravings!Kisses!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...