Saturday, July 30, 2011

schmelly me

I am officially declaring myself as the family's very own schmelly mom!

It's already 1:45Am and I'm already 33 hours without bath. gahh!!

I have just finished working on a client's Twitter account, which I have worked in an hour after putting the baby to sleep (which took a good hour off my time too but didn't mind because I was reading the whole time. lol. talk about multi-tasking!)

All the while ideas for this blog were dancing around my mind like crazy. I was literally itching to get started! I suppressed cursing though as I am aware that cursing in front of the baby is bad parenting. lol :)

Anyway, it's now 1:49AM and I really have to go. I still have to figure out how to transfer photos from my phone to the computer. Aside from that tomorrow is a really busy day for me as I am expecting bags from the supplier and I hope to get some more to sell.

Yep, you heard me right. I sell bags too :)

..and I still have to figure out that Multiply thingie..

..and yes, I really need to go take my bath now or I'll suffer the consequences.

goodnight :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...