Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint Review

I just love the weather! ^^ but I would say that it's quite counterproductive on my part as it's getting harder and harder to get up in the morning! lol :D

Yesterday, I went on a date with my bff to see Les Misérables. Grabe! It's 3 hours long but it was sooo good! We were late for the 12:30 screening and debated between just catching the 2:30 screening of Hansel and Gretel or just wait for Les Mis 4pm screening. As there were lots of catching up to do, we settled on 4pm Les Mis and passed time sipping coffee and eating cakes (..and taking pictures and checking in on different social networking sites. lol). Buti na lang, because the hubby told us Hansel and Gretel was so gory, it should have been rated as PG-13! (He took Chino, my little boy, with him to see the movie and I was a little pissed because I think it's not a good idea after hearing the gory details. He assured me the little one didn't see much because Chino fell asleep, minutes after the film started. hehe) Anyway, if you find yourself torn between the two, I recommend Les Misérables :)

As for my Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint review..

This is just a quick review okay. just the important points because I'm *again* late for work. lol ^^

Below is what it looks like. I got Grape from an online seller (190Php. too bad she's not selling Korean stuff anymore. nice pa naman sha and mura lang her products). The two others are Strawberry which is white in pot and Green Apple which is, err, green? ^^ As this is a magic tint, it changes color when applied on lips. As for application, this can be applied as is or with Tony Tint (or any other tint) underneath. Surely you know how to apply liquid tints by now but i'll tell you anyway:  Just three dots on upper lip then three on lower then press lips together to spread tint evenly then apply gloss or balm, like this, for a just-bitten look.



Smell:  I'm loving the smell! True to its name, it smells like grapes *i love grapes!* ^^
Consistency: think petroleum jelly. not jelly-jiggly but it's not too waxy. will not spill out even if you don't put the cap back on properly.
Gloss level: 3/5 for some reason, this is not too glossy on lips which is, for me, just right, because it looks natural. I would say that it is more of a balm than gloss. whatever.
Staying power: obviously not as staining as liquid tints but surprisingly, this does stay long on lips
Coverage: very good for a sheer lip stuff! hides dark lines on lips but not heavily pigmented as lipsticks. I would say it evens out the color of your lips. 

What I like:
gives a nice, sheer berry shade when used alone
it provides moisture to lips when wearing liquid tints so you won't end up with raisin-like, weirdly stained lips.
It is cheap and well, it's a magic lip tint. ^^
looks natural because it isn't too glossy.
Pot is big so it will last you forever!
Perfect for everyday use


What I don't like:
This is quite hard to find, I'm not even sure if it's still available anywhere.
It is in a pot *either you dip your fingers in there or you use a lip brush to scoop it out*

#backtowork. :*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...