Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MAC Lickable [Swatch] ^^

..picked up a couple of things at MAC - ATC a few weeks ago. I was only looking for Pro Longwear Concealer and also the brow set because they were OOS the last time I visited Glorietta. Good thing they opened in Rustan's - ATC, this is much more convenient for me than going to Makati.

..and so of course, I swatched a couple of lippies while my favorite person from MAC - Glorietta, who was transferred to this new MAC ~ I literally "happy-danced" when I saw her! ~, went to find the last piece of concealer in my shade.



MAC Lickable
I fell in love with Lickable ^^ It's a cute shade and it suits my skintone very well ~ I'm NC25, by the way (: It's perfect for everyday use since this is not "in your face" pink and doesn't look weird at all when worn (: As per MAC, this is "bright clean blue pink". Cremesheen, so it's not drying *love*

Lickable is definitely not new and it is not LE, best of all, Lickable is available in the Philippines, but I wasn't looking at pinks the last time I visited them. and I was eyeing the one from NARS then which I hesitated getting as I felt it won't match my skintone and I won't be able to comfortably pull it off.

#toolazytodoanythingtoday.ugh.


2 comments:

Hollie said...

really pretty bright pink lippie!

tracy.rose@healthline.com said...

Hi,

Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to your30somethingmom.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...