Friday, July 19, 2013

Despicable Me 2 Moviedate With My Loves :)

Last week we went to see the film Despicable Me 2 as requested by *wait for it* yep, my other half. Haha :D

..and for the pre-requisite dark, movie house photo: 
I tried to do a pano to get us all in one photo but it was too dark 

Anyway, here's a photo of our baon:
I miss taho, the one sold by peddlers, warm with super sweet arnibal and bazillion tiny tiny sago pearls! This one has tapioca pearls and kind of not really the same as my beloved taho haha but Mr. Bean's taho is super silky and creamy, I love! 

Those donuts didn't survive the movie. #rip

Despicable Me 2 is a must-watch! I laughed *the loudest* all throughout the movie. And, it didn't put my Chino to sleep, so that's good :D He usually falls asleep halfway a movie especially if it is not too interesting for him *and when the aircon gets too lamig* (my anak, mahanginan lang ng malamig, tulog na! Haha)

#sanpabloboundlater

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...