Saturday, June 2, 2012

Perfect Lippie Shade Project: Nyx Round Lipstick in Eucalyptus

I'm not in a very nice mood today. I'm on a forced diet (got my dental braces adjusted yesterday and it hurts like hell to eat today) and I hate it. -.-

Anyway..

In my never ending quest for the perfect raspberry lipstick, I was introduced to the fun, fun world of fuchsia pinks! I get really *kilig* when I get to use this shade since it's a strictly no-no when hubby is around. lol :D

Nyx Round Lipstick in Eucalyptus

I like that it is bold and bright. It is frosted and of course it has shimmers and even if it looks obscene on me, I love wearing it. It's a grab-and-go lippie, something you should wear when out without anything on (doesn't apply when you're in your birthday suit, btw) 

NYX Eucalyptus is a blue-toned, bright pink lippie that settles into a satin finish. It is creamy and very  much pigmented so it's a delight to apply. Stays on for a decent amount of time (2-3 hours) but transfers easily when you start doing things with your mouth - okay, that doesn't sound right, but yeah, this is something you need to reapply after eating/drinking/whatever. Doesn't fade but I think it stains a bit. I would easily give this shade a 5, I bet it's a Zero if you ask my husband. lol :D

NYX rounds sell for 150Php a piece, online and instore.

#NYXisaddicting!kisses! :)

2 comments:

ChicSassyMom said...

So pretty! Awww...true NYX is addicting! :))

I♥am♥gie said...

true mommy des! super okay yung color payoff nya tska mura lang so hindi nakakahinayang magexperiment sa colors :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...