Monday, October 29, 2012

Perfect Lippie Project: N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Last Lip Wear 405B Blue Rose

I think I found my perfect pink. This. Is. The. One. :)

N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Last Lip Wear 405B Blue Rose is a really nice fuchsia lipstick with blue undertones. The perfect blue-pink lipstick for me! It has the right amount of pink and blue in it that successfully brightened up my face without coming across as obscene - and even without sleep on my part. lol. What sealed the deal for me was the creaminess of the lippie and yet it settles into an almost matte finish once applied. I was amazed how easy it is to apply considering that it is cheap. One could wear it without a lipliner since it doesn't move around like other creamy lippies do. lol.  It glides, it doesn't tug  or drag and it doesn't emphasize the lines on my lips. Coverage is good too. Didn't chap my lips even without balm over or underneath. It fades evenly, not disappear lip area by lip area, which is good :)

Packaging is sturdy enough for me to confidently let it stay inside my bag along with my valuables. Cap stays put as there are locks on its sides.

There are tiny blue shimmers on tube but it barely shows on lips. as I told earlier, it looks almost matte on lips. I honestly think Barbie would approve!

N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Last Lip Wear 405B Blue Rose

Okay the cons. 

Doesn't retract all the way down so the top is always peeking. If you're not careful when putting back the cap, you'll surely ruin the stick. Also, while it belongs to the ultra last line, I'm not sure about the "long wear" part. I chew my lips absentmindedly so I'm not really expecting lippies to survive but it sure would be nice if they do.

Another thing to consider would be its availability. I ordered mine online and waited 2 long months - gahhh, just imagine the wait!! I paid 260Php for it and yeah, it's worth the wait. :)


Something's telling me this one will stay inside my bag for a long, loooong time :)

#pinkislove.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...