Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Joining BC Bloggers!

I've seen a couple of blogs with this logo on them and I got curious. As a blogger, it is important that you try to reach out to other bloggers and get to know them, personally if possible but cyberfriends are okay too ^_^ In less than 6 months of Love, your 30something mom's bloglife, I was able to gain some blogger friends and quite frankly, they inspire me to write more.

I try to join as many blog groups as possible and BC Bloggers, as I found out, is run by a lovely Filipina mom who happens to be 30something too :) This alone got me interested in joining their group!

So here it is, if you are interested in joining too, just click on the image below:


BC_BLOGGERS

I hope this would be a fruitful one for me. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...