Monday, December 19, 2011

Rustan's Supermarket Finds: Snickers Ice Cream Bar And More!

One night I found myself unexpectedly alone - and hungry. The hubby and the kids went and visited the inlaws while I stayed behind meeting a deadline. I was expecting them to be back by 7pm but traffic got in the way so there I was, kind of lost on what to do. Remember that being alone and all by myself is as rare as a dinosaur to me so I was both exhilarated and nervous. We were staying at my sisters' condo which is basically within Ateneo area so there really was no shortage in terms of places to eat.

I was also prepped up and ready to go so I decided to go out and grab something while waiting. I figured it won't take me more than 15mins to and fro so down the elevator and out I went.

The mommy in me pulled me to the nearest supermarket for a little investigation and inspection. lol. Of all the choices available to me at that time, I chose the supermarket, ikr!

Happy that I made the right choice though as these are what I found!

Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!

Forget diet, here's another one: 

Andes Mint cookies!

I love these guys in plain chocolates but these are love too!! ^_^ Snickers ice cream bar, Twix ice cream bar and M&M's Cookie ice cream sandwich cost 70pesos a piece. Andes Creme de Menthe cookies is 170pesos, also available at Shopwise Festival Mall - Alabang. 

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

The Pepperrific Life said...

When I was single, I used to rent an apartment near Rustan's Katips :)

Yup, it is exciting to be alone at times. You do need that peace and quiet...and copious amounts of chocolate!

Have a Merry Christmas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...