Monday, November 7, 2011

Bench Pook-A-Looz Alcogel Liquid Hand Sanitizer is *love*!

I'm not a fan of alcogels - the sticky, antibacterial gels that are quite popular these days. I even have several Bath and Body ones that I only use when it's absolutely necessary. Honestly speaking, I feel a little dirtier when I  use them, like I really need to find water and soap ASAP! so there's no point in using them, me thinks.

So while doing my usual supermarket strolls, I came upon a "eureka" moment! Why not try those liquid ones, the ones that come in spritzers. I remembered seeing them in supermarkets but didn't give them much thought those times (as I imagined they would be sticky too) Now, I am more than ready to try them.

My first hunting trip wasn't successful. Smell is number one for me as I will be using the product on my kids so it should be somewhere in between mommy and kiddie friendly smell. I saw a couple of Bench liquid hand sanitizers but there were only 2-3 variants to choose from so I decided to pay Bench a friendly visit :)


Pook-a-Looz. sooo cute! ^_^
I fell inlove with this baby the moment I sprayed this on my hands! The smell is never overpowering but it has moderate staying power (prolly 2 hours) Never sticky when applied and best of all, it's not drying. It fits perfectly inside my bag since the bottle is slim and small. It's now a mainstay in my bag! soooo cute! ^_^

Pook-a-Looz Alcogel Liquid Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizer, Php39. There are 3 Pook-a-Looz colors to choose from. Green is  my favorite! :)

2 comments:

My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks said...

Nice post sis! I love Bench regular alcogel so I might try this naman next time :)

www.mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com

I♥am♥gie said...

mga 2 weeks ko na nga sha ginagamit before ko naalala ipost! hehe :D super bango neto sis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...