Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finding People With Zaarly

Ever heard of Zaarly? I’ve stumbled upon this website a few weeks ago and it really looks promising to me – especially FOR SUPER BUSY MOMS actually. A few months ago, I was able to pull off a successful 1st birthday party for C, with just two weeks prep time. Earlier this month, I found myself helping my sister with her 18th birthday which was quite a big party, complete with dancing dragons and such. On both occasions, I found myself fighting allergy attacks days before the said events and nursing flu the next day so I say that while events are fun, it can be stressful too. I would say that my secret weapon on both occasions would be by using local contractors – that is, only those from within the area where the event would take place. Doing so effectively cut down my cost and saved me the time and trouble contacting supplier when need be. Zaarly would have come handy had I met him earlier!

Zaarly, in a nutshell, connects you to local people offering services – or needing services, if you happen to be the one offering services. What’s great about Zaarly is that it’s proximity-based, meaning their apps are designed to help you be visible within your area. For example, if you are from San Francisco and you would like to find a personal trainer, all you have to do is login to your Zaarly account and type personal trainer san francisco, type in the amount you’re willing to pay for this service and wait for bids. Bids are people within your area offering such services. Your ads are placed realtime therefore you should expect bids from San Francisco personal trainers just minutes after posting! It’s that easy.

Speaking of san francisco personal trainer, I really need to start working on those post-pregnancy fats! C is already a year old and yet I still look like 6 months pregnant! :(

Anyhoo, back to Zaarly; I’ve seen some local pages for it already – that is, Philippine pages so I really have good vibes for Zaarly. Zaarly could easily be Philippines’ Craiglist, if things go well. It could also be a good place to post ads for your homebased business ventures, methinks.

Zaarly has apple app available on itunes, free to download. Cool!

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...