Thursday, May 10, 2012

Etude House Lip and Eye Remover Review

..aannd because I've been lazy, I now have an awesome number of blog posts in draft to deal with. lol :D

Anyway, here below is Etude House Lip and Eye Remover. Yep, that's right, lip and eye REMOVER. don't worry though, it doesn't really remove your lips and eyes but it does a superb job of removing your lip and eye makeup. Waterproof makeups are just one swipe off using this baby.

I'm quite OC when taking off my makeup. I just don't want anything left on my face before I go to sleep, no traces of anything whatsoever. and because I got more experimental with makeup lately, I knew simple face cleaning/washing won't do.

Etude House Lip and Eye Remover comes highly recommended by most beauty blogs I follow - and these are hardcore beauty gurus and some are pro MUA so I have full faith in them.

two-toned pretty ^^
"Gentle, yet highly effective, this double formulated lip and eye remover easily and instantly dissolves all traces of make-up for a soothing and moisturizing effect on the sensitive eye and lip area without any irritation."

shake, shake, shake
pH balanced, oil and alcohol free, gentle enough for all skin types but very effective in removing long-lasting and waterproof makeup.

eeww.. only BB cream on my face and look what I got!
..and here is my little "efficacy" test. From top to bottom:  Kiehls Marvelous Mineral Mascara, Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner Diva Gray, E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Coffee, Wet N Wild: Idol Eyes 691 Midnight Black Retractable Eye Pencil


1. freshly applied eye stuff (either waterproof or long-lasting) 2. under running water 3. two drops of Etude lip and eye remover directly on makeup 4. One swipe and it's all gone!

To use, you just have to shake the bottle well then use cotton pads to apply. It works best if you don't swipe right away. Let the remover-solution dissolve the makeup first, especially if you are dealing with waterproof mascaras, then swipe. :)

It doesn't irritate my skin or trigger my allergy which is really good, if you ask me. and I don't have to rub hard   which is a nice plus too. It smells nice. It is oil-based, making my face a little oily after, so I wash my face then apply cold cream, just to make sure nothing gets left behind (see? OC talaga ^^) but judging from the tissues used for removing the cold cream, I think this last step in my makeup removing routine is really unnecessary. I'm not sure but I think I bought this for 190Php+ but surely no more than 200Php! I think, it's a steal ^^

I am very satisfied with this eye and lip makeup remover so no more trying another brand for me. for now. :)

#yesterday'spost,postedtoday.lol ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...