Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Tuesday: Moonleaf Post-It Wall, Free Donuts, Car-Carts, Brownies and Buko Shake :)

Hello everyone!!! Did you miss me? Anyway, sorry for the short hiatus, things just turned from slightly bad to bangs-curling crazy. Don't worry though, I still believe what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger (to which a dear boss of mine once retorted, "good thing you're not working in a nuclear plant")

Onto my Tuesday randomness..

This post-it wall at Moonleaf is simply awesome! It's really interesting to look at, sometimes I find myself just standing there, reading short messages and grinning like an idiot while waiting for my milk tea. I think every branch has one :)


I love, love, love freshly baked donuts! more so if they are FREE. ^^ Krispy Kreme, every once in a while, surprises their patrons by giving away free freshly baked donuts. I must say, there's nothing quite like it - the taste of freshly baked AND free stuff ^^


My son used to shy away from these car-carts BUT now, he has turned into one eager beaver who couldn't wait to get in and be pushed around. Talk about bipolar characteristics of toddlers! My daughter R was the one pushing him around as Mr. C here didn't want the cart to stop even if I needed to, to inspect and pick up some things.


I'm a sucker for sweets - you must know that by now. These brownies came from Becky's Kitchen - Taft. I hold fond memories of that place. My ex-bf aka hubby used to take me there for a slice of cake and a cup of coffee - shared. ^^


Good thing the summer heat is now abating. Still, I'm hooked on cold drinks, particularly this one from Bahay Buko. ^^ Refreshing and at the same time, healthy :) For some reason though, I am not really comfortable with their bottles. I don't know, maybe it's the punched cap to make way for the straw? I don't know if that's a wise thing to do.


So, that's it ^^ 

#goodvibesonly!Kisses!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...