Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Foodspotting: Josephine Restaurant's Bulalo Steak

I think my husband is on a mission. I really think he's putting together his very own Top 10 *bulalo steak* list and hellbent on sampling every bulalo steak in existence. Good God.

So this one's from Josephine Restaurant up in Tagaytay ~we go there every week to visit Padre Pio, give thanks for blessings coming our way and offer prayers. Anyway, personally, I love their Mutya ng Cavite ~their house version of seafood chowder~ and would crave it every now and then. 

This bulalo steak looks dry. It's because the gravy was served separately. lol :) but it is good. I'm not sure but I think it's 500Php+ per order but it was really big and could feed 3-4. Sulit na :)

Oh and they have a killer view that you might want to check out while there. Last time I checked they still offer buffet lunch ~which I would like to try as well BUT the hubby is quite fixated on Dad's nowadays so it may have to wait a while

#takingabreakfromwork :)



Josephine Restaurant 
Km. 58 Gen. Aguinaldo Highway, Maharlika West, Tagaytay City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...