Saturday, July 7, 2012

Perfect Lippie Shade Project: NYX Round Lipstick in Spellbound

I'll make this one short as I still have lots of things to do - as today is Saturday and laundry is already calling my name - and I just want to squeeze in this lippie post before things get too crazy around here. lol ^^

The latest addition to my collection *eep! did I just call it a "collection"? I'm so dead -.-* would be this pink baby below:  NYX Spellbound. I must warn you now, this is a chameleon lipstick ie it changes color from one lip to another. Do a Google search on its swatches and you'll see what I mean; it's a lot redder on other people while on others, it came up pinkish - like it did mine. Anyhoo, I'm loving this shade - pagirl lang ang peg. lol ^^

NYX Round Lipstick in Spellbound

So yeah, as you can see, tube shade looks redder (pink-red maybe?) but on me it's a nice pink :) Spellbound is supposed to be NYX Louisiana's identical twin ie you have to really really get to know both to tell the difference, but as Spellbound yielded a different shade on me, I'm still interested in giving Louisiana a try ;)

same price 150Php, same stall Pop Culture-ATC (I'm on a first name basis with the stall attendant now. lol) I noticed this particular tube doesn't have the signature soapy smell I noted on the other two NYX round lippies that I own.

Oh and, Spellbound is not a frosted shade so another YAY! for that :)

Me, my arte bebe and his papi  ^^

Tell me, what's your favorite NYX lippie shade? :)

#lipstickbrigade!mmmmwwwah! <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...