Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Must Be My Lucky Week! :)

Procrastination is my bestfriend these days so I find myself missing laundry days and delaying appointments especially with those who love missing appointments too. I mean, I would go if they were a little bit eager to go too. lol. It must be the weather.

Anyway, I started my Monday morning the same as any other: iron R's uniform, do a batch of laundry, feed the baby, start writing articles, etc. 

..until I got a wall post from FoFo Kids ^_^

I am Lucky #3! yey!
I rarely win draws but got lucky this time. Thanks FOFO Kids! Can't wait for my swag bag! I'm excited!

btw, do check them out on Facebook. They have the cutest stuffies and beanies for kids and kids-at-heart! 

Then later around 9pm, Likha Laguna commented on this blog that I was featured in I love Laguna Facebook page for my Isdaan sa Calauan post! Of course, I was thrilled to the bone! who wouldn't?! Thanks guys! ^_^

Screenshot of my featured post! Yey - again!
 Yesterday, I was contacted by the hiring manager/recruiter for the job I have been eyeing since Monday. Thank goodness I passed the Evaluation test so I'm onto the next test level. I was told there will be three levels before the final interview. I was sooo nervous I made three trips to the bathroom due to a very queasy stomach so if there will be three of them this week, I suspect I could easily shed 20 pounds - including my innards - by the end of the week! lovely. lol :)

3 comments:

Kat said...

congrats and good luck on your interviews! :)

I♥am♥gie said...

Thanks mommy Kat, passed na the first interview and hopefully the second too :)

Anonymous said...

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you present.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


My web-site :: the wedge pillow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...