Saturday, October 29, 2011

Zagu's Pearl Milk Tea, Discovered!

I sent the hubby yesterday to the nearest Zagu kiosk to fetch me my favorite Mango with crystals. He came home a little distracted so I knew there's something. After a little bit of time passed, he blurted, "meron silang Pearl Milk Tea, masarap kaya yun?"

I quickly did the calculations, slush ice and milk tea plus pearl = hmm.. not bad, so I told him to get us some.

Today he came home with two large Zagus:

Christmas themed top ^_^
Mango and Milk Tea with crystals :)
I just got one sip and the hubby took it away but judging from that single sip, it was good. Not as good as Serenitea's but not too sweet as Chowking's. I just love its slushie texture ♥! My hubby loved it too ^_^


Cheers!

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Ooo excited to try this now! Thanks for the tip :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

I♥am♥gie said...

yum sha sis, kaso isang sip lang sakin. hehe. next time, papabili na ko ng sarili kong cup :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...