Thursday, August 11, 2011

Excited For Saturday!

Sarturday is the day we will brave the Manila traffic to find the perfect 1st birthday place for our son, Chino. yey! :)

Although I doubt we'll ever find a place that will accept us despite the occasion being in exactly two weeks, we're choosing between Dad's, TGIF and Hardrock. I hope we find one or we'll go with easy plan B which is Shakey's. lol :)

However, what I'm really looking forward to is our planned visit to much-talked about Zark's Burger. This would be my first time and I don't have any idea what to get. All I know is that it's good and we'll love it. I just have to remember to take pictures before plunging into anything head first! :)

Also, I have been trying to convince my hubby to make a really short stop and visit Mercato Centrale. I'm dying to sample their sweets and pastries being the sweet-toothed girl that I am!

I hope to land a couple of posts (target is a week worth) on Saturday so I'm really excited! :)

dalawang tulog na lang..

cheers! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...