Sunday, August 21, 2011

Having Fun With Amazon Associate Program!

It's 5am and I'm still wide awake due to work shifts. I am now working nights as I found out that it's the most convenient time for me to work (no disturbance, thank goodness!)

Anyhoo, I have already posted about my being approved by Amazon to be an affiliate. Meaning, I can now post ads and banners on my sites and earn commission with every sale that comes from my sites. I'm excited with this prospect as it will allow me to do what I love doing (uhm.. writing about my life story?) and earn a little extra (hopefully?)

I was approved Monday and it is only now that I got down and dirty with it. Procrastination is a friend, you know..

I now have an endless.com banner installed on this site! yey!

I have chosen endless.com to run on this site and Amazon on Popular Book Reviews as endless.com has international shipping and it ships to the Philippines (yep, I've checked!) so you supermoms out there can go on and shop on their site and have it delivered directly to your doorstep (or your local post office's?)

Just to try if the endless.com banner works, I am going to insert an ad in this post. It's a gorgeous XOXO Women's XO5298A Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Bracelet Watch by XOXO

Nice.. I think I am getting the hang of it :) update you guys soon! gotta talk to my boss first!

Cheers! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...