Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Sunday For Me

The funniest things happened to me yesterday.

Sorry I didn't get the chance to blog about  it until now. I've been too lazy the whole day that I didn't even bother doing the laundry today. Let's just say that today was definitely a heavybottom day and there wasn't a chance you'll get me far even if you kick my *toot* with your tasseled boots.

First off, I'm proud to announce that my book blog http://www.popularbookreviews.com is now officially PR4! Yey! After Google Adsense and Entrecard rejections, I was quite amazed to see the blog doing so well that it even bagged a page rank of 4.

Later the day, we decided to dine out and next thing I knew I was sharing tables with my father who, FYI, disowned me about 3 years ago. That was not the first time it happened to us and last night was not as awkward as the first time. We even shared a joke that we both laughed too hard, the rest of the crew looked weirded by us. lol :)

I guess I missed my father after all.

Oh well. It was a good way to end the week :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...