|Skin Food Gold Kiwi gift set from Chic and Sassy Mom|
Last December, Chic and Sassy Mom, together with Skin Food Philippines, hosted a very nice giveaway which involved signing up and receiving an e-voucher which you just present to selected Skin Food shops. They, in return, will give you a neat kit with everything you see in the photo (Skin Food Gold Kiwi toner, emulsion and cream plus a mini-mag about their Gold Kiwi line) The best part was, no purchase needed so..
Since I was to claim my Tous les Jous Christmas cake at SM North Edsa, I figured I could get a kit too in one go so I signed up and got my evoucher, albeit the last minute! lol :D
The whole set lasted me a week and I must say, in as little as a week, I saw a really nice improvement in my skin tone - indeed it brightened! Not really sure about the whitening part as my face is "white" as it is. The toner was a delight to apply as it cools the face and it smells really nice. The emulsion was absorbed nicely by my skin. The cream (only 1 sachet in the kit) was good too although I didn't really get to enjoy it (a sachet is good for 1-2 full face application only) I fell inlove with this line and actually saving for this line. I plan to get the toner and emulsion in full sizes. :)
I like this line because:
- Didn't break me out and not sticky on skin at all, also it leaves a really nice smell on skin (cucumber-ish, kiwi-sh smell. lol)
- did not trigger my skin allergy, in fact it did seem to sooth it, no redness after application.
- did a good job in improving my skin tone - in just a week!
- and it has a really nice cooling effect which I love when I applied at night.
Very nice :)
What I don't like:
- well.. expensive. Online, the toner costs around 850Php as compared to my default toner which is just around 290Php, I'm not sure about the emulsion but I'm guessing it's around that vicinity as well, or higher but full sizes usually last me a good two months so..