Sunday, April 15, 2012

Food tripping: Mom and Tina's Bakery Café

Another fab Katipunan find is Mom and Tina's Bakery Café. I tell you, Katipunan is a goldmine for foodlovers like moi! One time we were able to bust a good 2k for a day of food tripping limited to the Katipunan area as color-coding got in the way and we were forced to limit our food hunts to feet-capacity. lol :D

Mom and Tina's Bakery Café is just beside PBCo aka Peanut Butter Company, not far away is the BonChon Chicken branch I blogged about last week (or was it THIS week?) The hubby was a little hesitant to try Mom and Tina's at first but I gently coaxed him to just try the cakes and decide from there..


*love* the homey feel :)
I just love the way they decorated their place! For someone like me who sorely miss home and authentic home cooking :(( - this is a plus. I could spend the whole day here just people watching and perhaps.. stuffing myself silly with their delish cakes? ^^

sorry ladies, this is the only decent interior shot  i have :(
Here below is my Exhibit A, don't they all look gorgeous? 



I'm not really picky when it comes to pastries and cakes, just as long as they are not too sweet so everything they offer at Mom and Tina's is thumbs up for me. Needless to say, the whole family's hooked. My hubby's personal favorite is mini Oreo cheesecake (125Php, i think - it's the one on top row, first one from left) My daughter digs their cupcakes bigtime! (bottom row)

..and this is my Exhibit B. Picture is enough to make you crave, methinks.

checking out the cakes ^^
The next time we get to visit, I swear, I'll be ready for their All Day Breakfast! That "Bacon, Egg and Hashbrowns" sounds right up my alley! ^^ so yeah, we're definitely coming back ^^

Check out their website! Branches, menu, prices and number to call for delivery are all there for you to see: Mom and Tina's Bakery Café

#needbacon.fast!kisses! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Mom & Tina's! They make the best breakfast rolls and hash browns. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...