Thursday, April 5, 2012

Overheard On TV: Men Who..

I was silently eating lunch one Tuesday noon while the hubby sat in front of the TV doing what he does best: channel hopping.

WM's guest: Alam mo na kung ang asawa mo mahigpit sayo, yung ginagawa ka ng santa. Bawal makeup, Bawal lumabas ng bahay, ay nako, nambababae na yun! Ganyan talaga sila, ginagwardyahan ka ng todo pero sila ang may ginagawa! 

<silence>

.. the hubby looked at me and said, "pinapayagan naman kitang lumabas di ba?"

.. I said, "..e di pwede na ko magmakeup?"

#gottaluvtvtalk.kisses! ;)

2 comments:

The Pepperrific Life said...

Haha...that's funny! I can just imagine the look on your hubby's face :)

I♥am♥gie said...

yeah, took me 2 days to realize it was indeed a funny exchange. lol :D ..and I was poker-faced the whole time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...