Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random Tuesday: Tapsi, Jamba Juice, Sampinit, Moonleaf and Mario Bros Wallpaper

Working 70hours a week is no joke, I tell you. Good thing I have this blog, it helps me cope with the stress. Anyway, here's my Random Tuesday post and I'm just so happy I'm not missing it this week! lol :D

There are days when only a foodcourt food will satisfy a crave. I've been craving for beefsilog from Tapsi for about 2 weeks now. Pair this with their own signature (naks!) vinegar.


Jamba Juice has opened their Alabang Town Center branch and it's right beside Krispy Kreme. I *love* ^^


When I was younger, say, Elementary days <God, I'm soooo old> sampinit or sapinit - wild raspberry, in English - was only 5Php a half-bagful. Half-bagful, as in that plastic used when you buy a Coke but wasn't allowed to take home the bottle. lol :D Now, a tiny plastic - plastic, as in that plastic used when you go claim your newly polished earrings - will cost you 25Php. I figure now that it was featured by Jessica Soho, and claimed to be a potential cancer cure, there will be yet another price hike. 


Yey for Moonleaf for making their milk tea more accessible to me! This is their Paseo de Sta. Rosa branch :)


..annnnd, after Tokidoki wallpaper, I found a nice Mario Bros 3d wallpaper for my iTouch which I absolutely love!


That's it for now, my loves! now back to work for me as I am going out with a friend in a while. lol :D

#excited!kisses!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...