Thursday, April 12, 2012

What Made Me Happy Today: Jollibee Chocolate and Coffee Floats!

What people don't actually know about me is that I'm really easy to please. I remember a "date" once told me that I was a "cheap date", not meaning to offend but it was thrown at me as a compliment because he wasn't expecting our first date to involve only two cups of caramel sundae (one for me and one for him, of course!) from McDonalds and a lot of chatting. lol :D Two years after that "date", the "date" and I got married. ^^

Anyway, today, I'm starting "What Made Me Happy Today" posts. I was torn between this and "The Happiness Project" for a title but the latter doesn't really appeal to me as it makes me sound like I'm chasing happiness when I'm not - well, not really, on most days - so I chose the former. These are short posts of the things that made me happy on a particular day which absolutely cannot wait until my "Random Tuesday" posts (which I missed - again - this week -.-)

I'm kicking this off with Jollibee's chocolate and coffee floats: Just. Look. At. That. ^^

   
Jollibee Chocolate and Coffee Floats 45Php each
Coffee float has a really nice kick to it, if you ask me. Chocolate float is not doing bad either since it was devoured by C in record time!

#thiscrazyheatiskillingme!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...