Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What Made Me Happy Today: Catching Up With My Friend D :)

The extreme heat earlier today didn't stop the long, over due get together with my friend D. We've been friends since high school - that's more or less, what, 17 years? I was a transferee and didn't know a soul - I was alone and very scared - but of course, sporting my poker face! lol :D She was the only one who didn't hesitate to talk to me, she even invited me to join her group, even if she was literally surrounded by her own set of friends. It was weird but I was just happy I was being saved. ^^

Fast forward many years, here we are: short haired sissies! ^^  


I say, those 3 hours spent talking about our lives and our plans and our woes and what-have-yous over pizza and a slice of chocolate cake were not enough. Then we extended our bonding time to another hour of foot and hand massage c/o their friendly neighborhood spa. It's really nice to be able to talk to someone who has known you all your life ^^

By the way, we're not really cam-shy, we did this pose to show off our almost identical haircuts. lol ^^

#perfectwaytodestress!kisses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still on planing stage,i have cousins, nephew and nieces there! i will definitely let you know when my store is up :) thank you so much for passing by Ms. Gie. I always read your blog and other mom bloggers.hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...